25% TETD Dispersion
- A stable, fine particle size aqueous dispersion of Tetraethylthiuram Disulphide.
- Used as an accelerator in multiple blend accelerator systems and is also used as a vulcanizing agent (sulphur donor) in sulphur-cured elastomers. It is also particularly suitable for use in the polymerization of Polychloroprene, where it can be used to modify molecular weight distribution and rubber properties.
- Supplied in a low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Manufactured to a fine particle size and narrow distribution, which ensures high dispersion stability and more efficient dispersion in the polymerization and therefore higher efficiency.
- Addition is normally recommended in the range 1 - 5%.
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇