40% BMI-H Dispersion
- A 40% active water-based dispersion of a Bis Maleamide accelerator.
- Used in the curing of unsaturated elastomers for use in high temperature applications. Especially suited to NBR and xNBR latex.
- Can also function as an effective crosslinker into NRL based substrates.
- Supplied in a stable, easy to handle, water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability.
- Manufactured to a fine particle size and narrow distribution. This provides increased performance of the active molecule, leading to a more cost effective solution.
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
d75 < 3.5
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇