- An aqueous, surfactant stabilised emulsion of Diisopropyl xanthogen polysulfide (DIXP).
- Recommended for use as a curing agent in the vulcanisation of NR, Synthetic Polyisoprene and Nitrile latices.
- N-Nitrosamines are not produced during the curing reaction and undesirable accelerator residues are completely avoided.
- Low viscosity, stable dispersion, maintains efficacy and stability for a long period and allows for easy mixing into latex
- Strong synergy with other accelerators (for example ZDNC)
- Compliant with FDA CFR 177.2600
- Useful in the production of Nitrosamine-free baby teats, soothers, gloves and condoms
|Active solids content (%)||
|Total Solids Content (%)||
|Paricle size (micron)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇