- An aqueous, surfactant stabilised emulsion of Zinc diisononyldithiocarbamate (ZDNC).
- recommended for use as a primary accelerator in the vulcanisation of high ammonia and TMTD-free low ammonia NR latex to minimise / overcome the concerns relating to health issues arising from presence of N-Nitrosamines and Type IV allergens in vulcanised rubber products.
- meets both US FDA and EU requirements for nitrosamines and nitrosatable substances in NR based teats soothers, balloons, condoms and other medical products.
- Low viscosity, stable dispersion, maintains efficacy and stability for a long period whike allowsing easy mixing into latex.
- BfR XXI food contact approval
|active solids content ( %)||
|Total solids content (%)||
|Paritcle size - (micron)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇