- A stable, fine particle size aqueous dispersion of Sulphur.
- Particularly designed for use as the primary vulcanising agent in SBR and natural rubber latices. Well suited to use in latex dipping applications.
- Can also be used as acidification agent in soil treatment.
- Supplied in a low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Manufactured to a fine particle size and narrow distribution, which ensure a high dispersion stability.
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇