50% Aquanox 1520 Emulsion
- A 50% active water based emulsion of a multifunctional phenolic antioxidant.
- It offers extremely effective stabilization in a variety of synthetic elastomers and is able to provide both processing and long-term heat aging stability due to its hindered phenol and thioester structure. It is particularly efficient for Butadiene based rubber types (NBR, BR and SBR) and Polychloroprenes.
- Low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Addition is normally recommended in the range 0.5 - 1% as an antioxidant in elastomeric polymer systems.
- Wide ranging food contact approvals (FDA, BfR, EU 10/2011)
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇