50% Aquanox DTLB
- A 50% active water based emulsion of a mixture of a primary phenolic antioxidant (‘L’ type) and a secondary thioester antioxidant (DTDTDP)
- This synergistic combination of antioxidants ensures that elastomeric polymers, especially SBR latex, are well protected against all stages of the heat degradation cycle. It can also be used to protect ABS where no food contact approvals are required.
- Low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- APEO free
- Low Formaldehyde content.
- Addition is normally recommended in the range 0.5 – 1.5% as an antioxidant in elastomeric polymer systems.
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
d95 < 1
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇