50% Aquanox L – Superfine grade
- A 50% active water based dispersion of a sterically hindered phenol (butylated reaction product of para-cresol and dicyclopentadiene) with high activity and very low volatility.
- Non-staining, non-discolouring antioxidant stabiliser for use in a wide variety of polymer latices and other elastomeric systems. It is especially recommended for the protection of natural and synthetic polymers based on Isoprene and butadiene.
- Manufactured to a very fine particle size and narrow distribution, which ensure a high dispersion stability and maximum antioxidant efficacy when added to latex systems.
- Low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Addition is normally recommended in the range 0.5 - 2% as an antioxidant in elastomeric polymer systems.
- Wide ranging food contact approvals (FDA, BfR, EU 10/2011)
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
d75 < 3
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇