60% Aquanox 29 EF
- 60% active water based emulsion of a diphenylamine based antioxidant stabiliser
- Recommended for use in synthetic latices and other elastomeric polymers, combining low volatility with excellent non-staining characteristics.
- Provides resistance to heat and flex fatigue in general rubber applications and is especially effective in polychloroprene
- Is in a easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Addition is normally recommended in the range 0.5 - 2% as an antioxidant in elastomeric polymer systems.
- Has wide ranging food contact approvals (FDA, BfR, EU 10/2011)
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
d95 < 2
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇