- A 60% active, APEO free, water-based dispersion of a flame retardant containing both aromatic and aliphatic bromine
- Suitable for use as a cost effective, flame retardant in a wide variety of polymer and resin systems including PVC, polyolefins, styrenics, polyamides and elastomers. It is compatible with a broad range of both halogenated and halogen free flame retardants.
- Proven as a direct and safe alternative to Decabromodiphenyloxide (DBDPO) for many textile applications.
- Supplied in a stable, easy to handle, water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability.
- Manufactured to a very fine particle size and narrow distribution. This provides increased performance of the active molecule, leading to a more cost effective solution.
|Total Solids (%)||
|Partcile Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇