- Aqualink U is an aqueous dispersion of an isocyanate dimer which has been chemically blocked to make it stable in the presence of water.
- It has been designed for use in combination with polyurethane dispersions in the manufacture of one-part water-based adhesives for example; membrane and 3D press applications.
- Isocyanate activates at line temperatures of 65 - 70°C
- It can be used to meet and exceed BS 6222/6250 heat resistance standard
- It is in a low viscosity, easy to handle water based form
- 3 month storage stability at ambient temperature.
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
|Isocyanate Content (%)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇