50% Aquanox L
- Aquanox L is a 50% active water based dispersion of a sterically hindered phenol (butylated reaction product of para-cresol and dicyclopentadiene) with high activity and very low volatility.
- It is a non-staining, non-discolouring antioxidant stabiliser for use in a wide variety of polymer latices and other elastomeric systems. It is especially recommended for the protection of natural and synthetic polymers based on Isoprene and butadiene.
- It is in a low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Addition is normally recommended in the range 0.5 - 2% as an antioxidant in elastomeric polymer systems.
- It has wide ranging food contact approvals (FDA, BfR, EU 10/2011)
|particle size ( microns)||
d45 < 5
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇