Aquanox UV 70-28
- A 40% active water based dispersion of a synergistic blend of monomeric Hindered Amine Light stabiliser (HALs) with a Benzotriazole derivative ultraviolet light absorber.
- Recommended for long term light and thermal stabilization of wide range of polymer and elastomeric compounds. Particularly effective in pigmented coatings.
- Manufactured to a very fine particle size and narrow distribution, which ensures high dispersion stability.
- Low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Addition is normally recommended in the range 1 - 2% on a dry/dry basis with polymer systems
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇