- An aqueous dispersion of a hindered isocyanate trimer which has been chemically blocked to make it stable in the presence of water.
- It has been designed for use in combination with polyurethane dispersions in the manufacture of one-partwater-based adhesives and coatings for use in a broad range of applications.
- Particularly suitable for the manufacture of Polyurethane ‘Latent reactive’ Coatings
- Supplied as a non-hazardous dispersion.
- TDI-free (non yellowing)
- Activates at approximately 70C
- Excellent stability when properly formulated with PUD.
- Shelf life is 1 month as supplied when stored at 20C or below.
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
|Isocyanate Content (%)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇