60% Titanium dioxide
- A stable, fine particle size aqueous dispersion of a high quality grade of Rutile Titanium Dioxide.
- Suitable for use as an opacifier, rheology modifier, functional filler, carrier, etc. in many types of water-based compounds, where use of powder is undesirable.
- Particularly tolerant to the addition of pigments and other dispersed additives.
- Low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Addition is recommended in the range 10-30% dry/dry in water-based compounds
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇