50% DCHP Dispersion
- A 50% active water-based dispersion of an aliphatic phthalate (Active softening point 65-70°C).
- Imparts ‘heat-reactivation’ when used as a modifier in a broad range of applications including adhesives, inks, coatings and hot and cold seals.
- Supplied in a stable, easy to handle, water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability.
- Manufactured to a fine particle size and narrow distribution. This provides increased performance of the active molecule, leading to a more cost effective solution.
- Food contact approvals (FDA,175.105)
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇