Aquarez EVA T21
- Designed for heat-seal applications, Aquarez EVA T21 is an APEO free, water-based emulsion of a tackified EVA Terpolymer.
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including Aluminium, paper, PE and Polyester.
- Suitable for use as the base for the formulation of low-activation temperature heat-seal coatings (Activates at temperatures >90°C)
- Low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Manufactured to a fine particle size and narrow distribution, which ensures high emulsion stability.
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇