Aquarez PVB 605
- A water-based dispersion of a Polyvinyl Butyral plasticised with Butyl Ricinoleate, suitable for use in coating and adhesive applications.
- Based on a higher molecular weight polymer with a high plasticiser ratio it imparts flexibility and softness combined with good tensile strength and transparency when dried at room temperature.
- It has excellent adhesion to many substrates, including glass, wood, plastics and metal. It is suitable for use in Protective Coatings, Strippable Coatings and as a Textile Binder.
- Resistant to water, heat and UV
- PVB : Plasticiser ratio 7:3
- Exhibits good storage stability & negligible sedimentation
- Compatible with wide range of water based dispersions and emulsions
|Total Solids %||
|Particle size, micron d95 <||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇