Aquarez PVB 610
- A water-based dispersion of a Polyvinyl Butyral plasticised with Butyl Ricinoleate, suitable for use in coating and adhesive applications.
- Based on a higher molecular weight polymer and with low plasticiser ratio it imparts superior tensile strength and forms a stiff, tough and transparent film when dried at temperatures >60ºC.
- It has excellent adhesion to many substrates, including glass, wood and metal.It is suitable as a binder in Protective Coatings, Strippable Coatings and as a Textile Coating.
- Reistant to water, UV and heat
- PVB: plasticiser ratio 9:1
- Shows good storage stability with negligible sedimentation
- Compatible with a wide range of water based dispersions and emulsions
|Total solids - %||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇