Aquarez PVB 8001
- Aquarez PVB 8001 is a unique self-cross-linking water based emulsion polyvinyl butyral suitable for use as sole or co-binder in heat curable coatings and adhesives
- Aquarez PVB 8001 film forms at ambient temperature to produce a clear, tough and durable coating on glass, plastics, wood and metals.
- Cross-linking is initiated when films are dried at ambient temperature forming coatings with excellent adhesion and moderate water resistance making product suitable for use in coatings used as primers and undercoats on a variety of substrates
- Enhanced cross-linking can be achieved using compatible water dispersible or blocked isocyanates to increase water, scratch and solvent resistance.
- Contains VOC exempt coalescent Texanol®
|Total solids content (%)||
|Coalescent content (%)||
|partile size (micron)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇