40% Aquanox 45-SF
- A 40% active water-based, non-ionic stabilized, dispersion of a sterically hindered phenolic antioxidant.
- Particularly suitable for the stabilisation of PVC and is also useful as a chain-stopper in its polymerisation. Offers very good heat stability, low color and high thermal stability.
- Low viscosity, easy to handle water based form allows easy addition to the polymerisation vessel
- Manufactured to a very fine particle size and narrow distribution to ensure a high dispersion stability and maximum antioxidant efficiency.
- Addition is recommended in the range 50 – 200ppm as a chain stopper in PVC polymerisation
- It has wide ranging food contact approvals (FDA, BfR, EU 10/2011) and is safe for many drinking water approvals.
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇