40% Aquanox 60
- A 40% active APEO free, water based emulsion of a proprietary blend of primary phenolic and secondary thioester antioxidants
- It is recommended for general use in polymers and is particularly suitable for the stabilisation of elastomers, ABS and MBS.
- Prevents yellowing in PVC and used as a chain-stopper in its polymerization.
- Low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Non-ionic stabilised to ensure no impact on PVC conductivity
- Addition is recommended in the range 200 – 500ppm as a chain stopper and 0.5 – 2% as an antioxidant in elastomeric polymer systems.
- Food contact approvals (FDA, BfR, EU 10/2011)
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇