40% Aquanox 76
- A 40% active water based, non-ionic stabilized, dispersion of a primary hindered phenolic antioxidant.
- Recommended for general use in polymers and is particularly suitable for the stabilisation of elastomers, ABS and PVC. It is also useful as a chain-stopper in the polymerization of PVC.
- Low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Addition is recommended in the range 400 – 800ppm as a chain stopper in PVC polymerisation and 0.5 – 1.5% as an antioxidant in polymers.
- Wide ranging food contact approvals (FDA, BfR, EU 10/2011)
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇