- A stable, fine particle size aqueous dispersion of a low molecular weight aliphatic hydrocarbon resin (C5 - C9 resin, softening point 100°C).
- Well suited for use as a tackifying additive in water-based adhesives, paints, caulks and sealants, wax blends and paper coatings.
- Supplied in a low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Manufactured to a fine particle size and narrow distribution, which ensures high dispersion stability.
- It has food contact approvals (FDA, BfR, EU 10/2011)
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇