- A stable, fine particle size aqueous emulsion of rosin ester resins (Active softening point 70°C)
- It will tackify a wide range of water-based polymers, including SBR and Acrylic types. Recommended for use in label and tape pressure sensitive adhesives as a tackifier for acrylic latex polymers. The use of this product also can improve adhesion on polyolefinic substrates whilst maintaining high cohesive strength.
- Supplied as a low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Manufactured to a fine particle size and narrow distribution, which ensures high dispersion stability.
- Food contact (FDA 21CFR 175.105 )
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
d95 < 2
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇