- A stable, fine particle size aqueous dispersion of terpene phenolic resin (active softening point 95°C)
- Can be used to tackify a wide range of water-based polymers, including SBR and Acrylic types. Recommended for use in pressure sensitive adhesives, contact adhesives and Industrial adhesives. The use of this product also can improve adhesion profile on a variety of substrates whilst maintaining high shear strength.
- Supplied in a low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- It is manufactured to a fine particle size and narrow distribution, which ensures high dispersion stability.
- It has food contact approvals (FDA, BfR, EU 10/2011)
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇