50% Zinc Oxide Active
- A stable, fine particle size aqueous dispersion of active Zinc Oxide (25m²).
- Used as an activator in Sulphur vulcanisation of natural latices and synthetic elastomers. It is also an important stabiliser in the formulation of water based replacements for solvented contact adhesives. Zinc oxide is also utilised as a preservative and filler in wood and paper applications.
- Higher surface activity than standard Zinc Oxide can mean less usage and less discharge to effluent
- Low viscosity, easy to handle water based form and exhibits excellent storage stability
- Zinc oxide is a UV absorber at wavelengths below 360nm
|Total Solids (%)||
|Particle Size (Microns)||
MSDS Downloadable PDF Download ⬇